Thank you for selecting our office for your endodontic care. We look forward to treating you, and making your visit with our office pleasant and positive. Please review the following information and guidelines in preparation for your visit.
• Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out new forms or review previous forms.
• The main entrance to One Central Plaza is located on Security Lane. The doors are between 2 large American Flags.
• Parking is available on Security Lane and in One Central Plaza.
• All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Bring your referral note and x-ray pictures from your referring doctor.
• Bring a complete list of your medications.
• Have breakfast or lunch as usual.
• Do not medicate with an analgesic, anti-inflammatory drug or any medication which may alter the outcome of our diagnostic examination.
• Your root canal treatment or surgery will typically require 1 or 2 appointments. On a rare occasion, we may need additional visits. This will be determined by the complexity of the tooth anatomy and level of presenting infection. Appointments are usually 60-90 minutes.
• If you have an artificial joint or mitral valve prolapse, consult your physician about antibiotic premedication.
• We reserve 90 minutes for your treatment appointment. Please do not schedule other appointments or meetings during this time. We do not want to rush.
Please call our office if you have any questions.
Read what people are saying about us.
Dr. Hsu has superb chair-side skills and makes a root canal procedure almost a pleasant experience. He explains every step and made sure that I experienced very little discomfort. His assistant, Wendy, was kind and seemed to know what Dr. Hsu needed during the procedure. I can strongly recommend Dr. Hsu and would return to his practice in the future.
Dr. Hsu performed a root canal on one of my molars that was infected. I would recommend him to any person needing this procedure. His office is immaculate. He uses state of the art technology, including digital X-rays that allow you to see the images on a flat screen TV attached to the chair. He is extremely kind, caring and very thorough. I felt no pain after the novacaine took effect. The office staff is extremely thorough and caring. Every time I called with a question they knew me and showed true concern for healing. I would recommend Dr. Hsu to any person that needs this procedure. If I ever need another one, I will definitely be returning to Dr. Hsu.
I have had 2 root canals done now by Dr. Hsu, and find he and his office staff highly skilled, professional, and very kind. I had no pain with either of my root canals during the procedure, and afterwards, I also had no pain, and there were no complications. Dr. Hsu has my highest recommendation.